Thursday, 12 January 2012

#12 (Not) Singing in the rain


Rain... lovely rain, cheeky rain, annoying rain, undesirable rain! 
Can you tell I am frustrated with this "Summer"? Here, in the South Pacific, is supposed to be sunny warm summer, but NO! It is obvious that the sun decided to sit somewhere else, like South American and Dubai. I know, I shouldn't be complaining, there are far more worse things, but when you spend the entire Autum, Winter and Spring, wishing for hot and sunny days, and what we get are grey and damp weeks, I can only think of complaining, why? Why? WHY?! Forget La Niña, El Niño and all that nonsense! It feels personal! Hahaha.
I guess I (and probably the rest of NZ) will have to get over it (or move countries).
Enjoy the sun wherever you are (if you can!) Opy

No comments:

Post a Comment