Friday, 20 January 2012

#13 Paris je t'aime


pah-REE, the city of lights. The city that instantly became one of my favourites. I could tell you dozens of reasons why I love Paris: croissants, museums, parks, shops, cafes, baguettes, fashion, The Tower, crepes, parisiennes, macaroons, the metro... because what's there not to love? But my true reason I wanted to go to Paris: Amelie, I love that movie and since I watched it I wanted to go to this place where everything was green and red. And oh la la! I did not disappoint! Luckily I was able to go there twice. Paris is always a good idea!

Though I often looked for one, I finally had to admit that there could be no cure for Paris.
From The Paris Wife, a Hemingway novel.

PS:  Paris even has it own green (used above), "Paris Green" is an inorganic compound, highly toxic emerald-green crystalline powder that has been used as a rodenticide and insecticide, as well as a pigment for wallpapers, inks and watercolours.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this design! It's very well thought out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Le! I really appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete