Friday, 15 June 2012

#34 Dot, Dot, Dot


Paul Klee said "A line is a dot that went for a walk", well then, here we have a crowd of lines, walking? talking? connecting? Or are they people in a concert? or peas in a soup? or lost full stops? 
what ever you want them to be, they are! 

Ah! you are so great, and I am so small,   
I tremble to think of you, World, at all;   
And yet, when I said my prayers to-day,   
A whisper inside me seemed to say, 
"You are more than the earth, though you are such a dot; 
 You can love and think, and the earth cannot!"   
William Brighty Rands 

This is also another thanks to ApetitPois, for your post and because you suggested it! Enjoy! Opy x

1 comment:

  1. Superándote semana a semana, hiji! Estupendo trabajo...y los colores!!!!!!! Cada vez te arrimás más a la meta de las 53 semanas....Bravo

    ReplyDelete